Policies for Piercing:
- You MUST be 18 years of age to receive a piercing. Anyone under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Valid Photo ID is required. A Driver’s License, Passport or State-issued Identification Card. A picture or photocopy of an ID is not accepted.
- You can NOT be under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
- Eating within 4 hours of piercing is highly recommended.
- We use piercing needles.
- Parent or guardian must be present for paperwork and procedure.
- ID’s must have a photo and correspond to legal document.
- Age 12+: Ear Lobes
- Age 16+: Outer Ear Cartilage (Helix), Navel, Nostril
- Parent/guardian must bring in a photo ID. Minors must bring in their birth certificate & some form of photo ID.
Piercing Days Available:
- Not piercing at this time
- ISO Piercer/Shop Assistant
- No Alcohol – Do not drink at all on the day of your piercing & do not drink heavily the night prior.
- Nutrition – Please make sure you have eaten before you come in.
- Please see the aftercare guidelines at the Association of Professional Piercers.