Policies for Piercing:
- You MUST be 18 years of age to receive a piercing. Anyone under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Valid Photo ID is required. A Driver’s License, Passport or State-issued Identification Card. A picture or photocopy of an ID is not accepted.
- You can NOT be under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
- Eating within 4 hours of piercing is highly recommended.
- We use piercing needles.
- Parent or guardian must be present for paperwork and procedure.
- ID’s must have a photo and correspond to legal document.
- Age 12+: Ear Lobes
- Age 16+: Outer Ear Cartilage (Helix), Navel, Nostril
- Parent/guardian must bring in a photo ID. Minors must bring in their birth certificate & some form of photo ID.
Piercing Days Available:
- Not piercing at this time
- ISO Piercer/Shop Assistant
- No Alcohol – Do not drink at all on the day of your piercing & do not drink heavily the night prior.
- Nutrition – Please make sure you have eaten before you come in.
- Please see the aftercare guidelines at the Association of Professional Piercers.
Mon – Thurs | 12pm to 9pm
Friday | 11pm to 9:30pm
Saturday | 12pm to 9:30pm
Sunday | 12pm to 8pm
We highly recommend appointments. We do take walk ins but only as our schedule allows.
Yes, we have those HERE.
Click HERE for details and booking request form.